HIGH RISK MERCHANT PROCESSING
If you are a high risk merchant, in the United States or Internationally, who has been denied a merchant processing account or your account has been placed on MATCH or the Terminated Merchant File (TMF) list, then you should consider EFT Direct for help with your payment processing solutions.
Are you are a sales agent or ISO who is tired of walking away from opportunities because you are unable to underwrite and process for high risk accounts and as a result your income stream has decreased? If so, EFT-Direct can help you build a new income stream. Best of all, EFT Direct will provide complete service for your merchants, so that you can focus on sales and increasing income for the life of that account.
What We Offer
- Merchants can process both domestically and internationally
- Our banks underwrite specifically for higher risk merchants
- Rather than using typical merchants, we use High-volume and unconventional merchants
- Our service is prompt and courteous, therefore you will get immediate answers
- Multiple acquirers, processors and third party service providers combine for unique payment solutions
- Gateway / Non Gateway solutions with easy API integration
- Multiple merchant IDs available for single merchants
- Load balancing & fraud solutions available via third-party software
- Because we are consultants, we work to provide the best applicable solutions for the same merchants and vendors.
- Integration with Commerce technology providers helps us create seamless solutions for niche industries.
- Increase approvals with global merchant acquirers to process transactions in regions of the world where credit cards are issued.
- Referral Partner programs available
- Adult Clubs and Websites
- Bail Bonds
- Collection Agencies
- Dating Sites / Escort Service
- High Volume
- Medical marijuana
- Membership Clubs
- Online Gambling
- Online Pharmacy
- Pawn Shops
- Penny Auctions
- Tech Support
- Time Share
- Water Filtration
- All Others
If you are unable to get approved for a domestic merchant processing account (in the U.S), have been denied a merchant processing account, and/or your business has been placed on MATCH or TMF, we can help you find a solution.
For a free confidential consultation, contact us.